The Directors of Stat Read more [...]
International health insurance for yacht captains and crew
Traveling the world as a professional captain or crew is an exciting life, but not without some risk.
Mitigate those risks by carrying international health and life insurance for yourself and your crew.
As a captain you can attract and keep quality crew.
As an owner you can attract and keep quality captain and crew, as well as limit your liability by providing medical insurance for your employees.
- Annually renewable medical Insurance
- Sailing specific health insurance plans
- Insurance for captains and crew
- Seamless portable coverage from port to port
- Medical Evacuation
- International life insurance
- Disability Income
- Plans from GeoBlue Navigator – Seven Corners Reside Blue – IMG Crew select – IMG Global crew -WEA -Cigna and more.
Travel and Trip Insurance – for peace of mind for your guests
If you are taking on short term crew or having guests aboard, asking them to purchase health insurance is a great way to help protect your assets.
Portable international health insurance is affordable and easy to purchase, even the day you are untying the dock lines.
Plans available from 1 week up 1 year.
Trip Insurance plans to offer to guests of cruises, private charters and expensive trips can put your clients at ease if their trip falls apart for any reason.